Monday, September 6, 2010

Journey on Relaxation Reflection

The journey on relaxtion was a good stress relieving exercise. As a person who teaches meditation I think there could have been some visual cues like color. I love guided imagery.

3 comments:

  1. I love your commentary about additions that could have been made to enhance this exercise. The words that stood out to me were "blood" and "sponge". Taken out of context, that may not sound very relaxing! :-) Perhaps you could put one of your own guided imagery exercises on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never met anyone who taught meditation. I used to try to do it on my own but found that I never had the time to do so. I do like your comments about adding something to it. I think what I enjoyed most about it and will come in handy with clients down the road is that it did not take very long. If you can steal 5 minutes away you can do this. I also agree with what Erin said in regards to posting some of your own guided imagery for others to try out as this is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also tried to do meditation on my own but was never able to quiet my mind. I have been able to do it quite well with guided meditation. I also have never met anyone who teaches meditation, how neat!

    ReplyDelete