Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wellness to the Last Drop

My psychological, physical and spiritual well-being has improved in the last ten weeks as I have focused and participated in the various exercises throughtout the course. My psychological well being is a 8 and remains the same , my spiritual wellbeing is a 10 and remains the same,  my physical wellbeing was a 5 and now is a 6. I think I personally have healthy thought patterns that attribute to my phsychologial wellness. My spiritual well being is having a ongoing spiritual foundation that I intentionally nuture daily. The physical well being is where I am focusing and consciously trying to keep exercise as as a goal and hopefully I can turn it into a lifestyle practice. I am making progress in all areas.

The course has renewed some of my old commitments toward my well being. The exercises help remind me that when I help others I help myself. This is the best aspect of being a health and wellness professional. The most difficult was the exercise aspect and finding time to take care of myself.

As we all move forward I want to say to everyone thanks for sharing and caring. Be encouraged as we raise our consciouness for health and wellnesss we will be able to impact others. I see great things happening we are just preparing ourselves for those who will indeed need our services.  Grace peace and blessings.

Sharen

1 comment:

  1. I am have also benefited from this course in each area of my life. I am more focused on improving my health and being happy. Life is very short and Jesus wants us to be happy in every area of life. Obstacles that occur in our lives are meant to help us grwo as a person and be strong. God bless you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete