The loving kindness exercise and the subtle mind exercises are both great exercises. The loving kindness exercise is developing a compassion for others. The subtle mind exercise is developing a healthy attitude for ones own inner self. My experience was positive I believe it is very important to have a healthy concept for others and to also have a healthy sense of self.
When the spiritual, physical and mental aspects of my life are in synch. I am moving about harmoniously I find I am the most happiest. There is nothing like living a life that stress free and drama free and sometimes carefree.
Wellness is a continual active process. It's not a single goal or achievement its fine tuning the different areas of life. The spiritual aspect of my being is developed through a strong sense of my personal values and ethics. The physical is the part that represents my body. Taking care of myself and leading by example. My mental wellnes is represented by the thoughts perceived and or imagined. The time that I spend thinking right thoughts that benefit myself and others. In my personal life I try to do whats right for myself and others. As I eveolve and learn new things I share with others.
Wellness Lady, I strive each day to have a life with no stress, drama free, and carefree. On Sundays, I try to make that day a day of relaxation and time to connect with my spiritual, and mental aspects of my life. I guess it is my day of rest and rejuvenation.
ReplyDelete