- Fit and healthy bodies can come in many sizes
- The best way to keep your heart alive is to be unafraid to use it
- The best way to make exercise a lifelong habit is to select an activity that you enjoy
- Good nutrition does make a difference. Energize yourself by drinking lots of water
- It takes more than meals to feed your body
Spiritual
- Nurture your spiritual side
- Count your blessings, both big and small
- Access the wisdom within you
- Enhance your connection between your mind and body
- Fear not the future
- Find two positives for every negative
- Keep an attitude of gratitude
- A smile is an extremely powerful tool. Laugh at the little things
I really like how you have outlined the things in your life that you life by and that enhances it. I can honestly say that there is not one thing on your list that I don't agree with and a few things that I will try to adopt in my own life. I have the physical down it's the spiritual and psychological areas that I need help in and the suggestions that you have there I can see really benefiting me as well. Like finding two positives for every negative is a great way to look at life and be a happier person for it. That is the first thing I will try to incorporate in my life. It sounds like you are a very well rounded person and have a handle on who you are.
ReplyDeleteSharen,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post this week! If you don't mind, I may print out this outline for well-being. You made wonderful points. I have never heard of the spiral sweep. Is there an mp3 of it somewhere that I can check out?
Thanks,
Buffy
Sharen this is an excellent idea. Thankyou. I believe you are right on track. I do sometimes wake up and notice when I go to find somthing to wear on a dreary day, I usually say to myself I need to put on somthing that will perk me up. Thanks for reminding me with winter right around the corner Great suggestion!
ReplyDeleteVicki Humanness and Wonder
PS I think I accidently posted ths comment on my page:( still trying to figure out the blog thing:)
Sharen,
ReplyDeleteI also liked how you outlined steps that can be taken in a person's life in each of the three areas. I really must start working more on my physical. I do not eat healthy; I usually just eat whatever is the most convenient. I am starting to think that if I focus more on my physical well-being then the other areas will also improve, especially my psychological.
Have a good week,
Jessica Jones
Thank you for all the positive feedback. I am trying to figure out how to post the mp3. So the spiral sweep is forth coming.
ReplyDeleteHere is the link for the spiral sweep
ReplyDeletehttp://emfbalancingtechnique.com/media/audio_spiral_sweep.php
Enjoy!